- New ways to approach the situations and employees you find particularly challenging.
- A stronger impact due a better and more sharp messages.
- Increased transparency and strengthened relationship with your employees and your impact on them.
- A reflection break with the time to think about important issues that gives you new perspectives and angles.
- Clarity on your own thoughts and approach to a problem.
- New tools for making meaningfull and valuable dialogues with employees and management colleagues.
- More posibilities of action.
- 25 years of experience from +350 jobs - I know the practices in many different companies.
- A certified facilitator and coach, that are dedicated to solve the task and are using a personal approach.
- Methods to ensure lasting and concrete effects so that you get the most out of my assistance.
Forum games: a method to train to handle challenging situations
Based on cases where the communication goes off track or collaboration is difficult, I facilitate reflections and we work on getting specific scenes, based on interviews with the customer, that actors show on track again.
Zero text exercises followed by pitch training
By using a text that you as a manager do not have any especially feelings or knowledge about, we focus on mimicry, gesture, pauses and voice use (the actor's basic tools).
With pitchtraining, you are working with, how to adjust the content of your presentation, whether it be a savings, organizational change or brand new initiatives you need to implement.
I think the training has been very good. Arne has given me some useful techniques and tricks and also help to approach the presenter role in a different way. I am already using and seeing the benefit of what I have learned!
MA, Global Marketing Manager, DGG Pathology Marketing, Dako Denmark A/S, and Agilent Technologies Company
"Self-indulgence" is probably the word that best describes what I got out of a short but intensive dissemination training course with Arne Stentoft. It was both fun, educational and very constructive to have Arne's eyes on my own dissemination. He could see some strengths I had not seen myself - and came up with tips and ideas on how to make it better. Pure pampering!
CALL without obligation and hear what training I can offer you