- Absolutely clear and focussed on what is most important to convey to the targeted recipient.
- Clear on your purpose of pitching to just those you are facing.
- Simple and easy to understand - even for anyone with a different professional background than yours.
- Irresistible to the recipient - she just has to hear the pitch to the end.
- We explore your relevant experiences i relation to the theme, product or service.
- We find out what the recipient needs to keep the interest on your pitch.
- We investigate and brainstorm images or metaphors that may help to enhance the understanding of the recipient.
- We sharpen the individual elements of the pitch, so they stand as strong as possible.
- We structure the pitch so that it both maintains the recipient's curiosity and makes you feel natural and fluid while pitching.
I do workshops for up to 100 participants, where the content is an interaction between very short presentations, exercises and eventually feedback on a concrete pitch.
I have for made workshops with pitch training for a broad a crowd:
You may be wondering why body language and use of voice is not a are part of my pitch training. That would also be obvious - I have been teaching the theme for 20 years and can draw on my background as an actor, but there is a particularly strong argument:
When you find out what is really important to you in terms of what you need to pitch, and you get linked to your personal commitment and values, your commitment and the feelings associated with it will inevitably show up in your communication on a totally unique way.
You become alive, varied and exciting to listen to without it being in any way recorded or learned. It is, so to speak, a shortcut to a very compelling body language.
- The main prize of 100,000, -, the partial prize of 25,000, - via Venture Cup.
- The course “Incubation” via the Venture Cup.
- InnoFounder course.
- A much stronger impact - the message becomes much clearer and easier to understand for employees.
- A stronger relationship with employees, despite relatively few physical meetings.
- A stronger attitude for the individual leader, because they have become more aware of their tools and sharpened what they wanted to convey.
When I know what it takes to get others to understand my messages and what tools and content capture and hold others' interest and curiosity, I am incredibly well helped.
Before you assisted me, I just had a number of ideas. You helped me create a story where I present myself and my commitment to my product. The pitch is super fine with a good structure, rhythm and tempo. In the video, I appear much like myself, present and competent.
My 25 years of experience of training trainers to sharpen messages and my work with storytelling due to my background as an actor.
These two professional strengths combined with my facilitation and coaching skills, as well as strong ability to put myself in the place of others and recipients, make me an ideal sparring partner and co-creator of your personal and unique pitch.
CALL me without any obligation and have a chat about how I do pitch training